Container Loading/Un-loading Supervision (CLS)
Container Loading/Un-loading Supervision is a type of inspection, while the container is loading at the exporter's factory.
During the container loading/un-loading supervision our qualified surveyor will checks the conditions of the container in order to make sure that container is suitable for the shipment, monitors the loading process in order to make sure that the correct quantity of goods has been shipped and controls the packaging to verify that goods have been packed according to the requirements stated on the sales contract.
Critical points checked during the container loading supervision:
- Actual shipment quantity control against the values indicated on the packing list, commercial invoice and sales contract or proforma invoice.
- Checking packing conditions
- Opening some packages in order to make sure that correct products are being shipped
- Controlling general conditions of the container against any leakage, odour etc...
- Verifying container number
- Verifying loading method as per client’s instruction (if applicable)
- Monitoring whole loading process
- Verifying proper container sealing